Team This post has been published by me as a team member of Indiana Legends for the SUPER 3 round of Bloggers Premier League (BPL) – The first ever unique, elite team blogging event of blog world. To catch the BPL action and also be part of future editions and other contests, visit and register at Cafe GingerChai











There were very few Jews in Linz. In the course of centuries the Jews who lived there had become Europeanized in external appearance and were so much like other human beings that I even looked upon them as Germans. The reason why I did not then perceive the absurdity of such an illusion was that the only external mark which I recognized as distinguishing them from us was the practice of their strange religion. As I thought that they were persecuted on account of their faith my aversion to hearing remarks against them grew almost into a feeling of abhorrence. I did not in the least suspect that there could be such a thing as a systematic anti-semitism. Once, when passing through the inner City, I suddenly encountered a phenomenon in a long caftan and wearing black side-locks. My first thought was: Is this a Jew? They certainly did not have this appearance in Linz. I carefully watched the man stealthily and cautiously but the longer I gazed at the strange countenance and examined it feature by feature, the more the question shaped itself in my brain: Is this a German?

_________________________________________________________________________________

“It costs 60,000 Reichsmarks to support an old, crippled man. 60,000 Reichsmarks for an entire lifetime. A country’s power lies within its people. If the people are themselves poor, feeding the feeble and the children, where will Germany go to? My dear man, it’s your money too. Decide, fellow Germans whether you’ll spend the rest of your life sweating over morsels of food or whether you’ll join der  Führer to a new and powerful Germany. Sacrifice is the first step towards salvation. Hail Hitler, hail Germany. May the fittest survive.”

1939, August 19th, Leipzig:

I was in tears reading this poster. Back home the SS took three members from my family stating national policy as a reason. I’ve no reason to go against der Führer, but isn’t the ones who gave me a life greater than my family? What’s success without people to share it with?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Me. Adolf Hitler. Der Führer. What’s the purpose of the life of a man? Nature always has an answer to everything. The Lion is the king of the jungle because it’s the fittest of all. Never will a squirrel become the king, will it. A king sets example to his subjects. For that the king should be able. The greatest kingdoms on the face of the earth were built not with bricks, but with able people. To balance the world, Germany should rise. Squirrels must be hunted down and killed. Pests infest the strong and make them hollow. The world is hollow. Germany will show the way to the world. To conquer the world, we should clear the house first. The pests within should be eliminated. A superior race has to evolve and it’s the Germans that will stay.

Back in 1916, during the WW 1 on the outskirts of Bapaume, I found a German Rottweiler pup suckling the tits of his dead mother. Nature gave us animals to love not to fight with. I took this pup and raised it secretly, feeding it sparingly from my rations. Months passed, the British army increased its firepower tremendously. Every day, my day used to start with Rudolph and ended with it. I had a reason to survive the war. The British fired triple the number of bullets the Germans fired. But still they couldn’t even kill a German soldier. We shot the British like birds. We just pointed our guns to the sky and fired blindly, and a Briton used to fall down. But a stray bullet from a Lee-Enfield, managed to go right through Rudolph’s neck. Rudolph, he who died sleeping outside the bunker. No amounts of morphine helped him. I had to bury him under the rocky lands of Bapaume.
It was like an artillery shell blown right beside your years. You’d feel numb, but the pain still exists. If one stray bullet can kill a dog, then an aimed one can take down a German soldier. I’ve decided that nowhere in my journey in life, I’d get emotionally attached to anything.

Several years later, millions of German soldiers cried for their dogs. That’s what made the Nazis indestructible. They were detached from emotion. Emotion is the first sign of destruction. And the Nazi’s have destroyed the entire Jew population. Fucking emotional swines.  Sewer rats. Cultureless fanatics. Low bloods, every fucking Jew should be executed.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Auschwitz, December 1939.


Band Führer Goebbler,

It’s in the best interest of the Germans and the Polish inmates, I order you to sanctify all the Jews in Poland. The vile beast which cannot be controlled should be killed. We shouldn’t give a steamer ticket and a 1000 Reichsmarks to a man who can be wasted. Only when this Jewish bacillus infecting the life of people has been removed can one hope to establish a strong co-operation amongst the nations which shall be built up on a lasting understanding. The Jewry is solely responsible for the transformation of the superior races into scum by addicting them to the vices of demons. Every Jew poses a threat to a hundred people around him. It’s the law of nature that the parasites should be fought with. A Jew multiplies without mercy and if you are wants to protect the world, this infectious waste must be eliminated from our future generations i.e. German children. I dispatch Dr. Aribert Heim to your services, who’s an expert in the medical field and will conduct several tests on the Jews, so as to decimate the future generations and use the needful data to empower the brave German soldiers, fighting for the motherland.  Therefore mere Jew man, should be captured without compassion, used in the best possible manner for the upkeep of the Germans and the world and then discarded at a place which he deserves the best.

Adolf Hitler,
Der Führer.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Blondi lay dead beside the door. Werner Haase looked at me with those sad little eyes. A capsule with a gun shot in the mouth is the easiest. Poor Blondi, I pray for its soul which I’ve mercilessly wasted. I pray for the poor soul, which experienced utmost pain in the last two seconds of its life. I pray to God to forgive me for misusing its loyalty.
Eva is looking charming tonight, in her silky, cream dress with little lace frills on the top. A red rose on it complimented with Eva, whose eyes are filled with a sort of fear. Death maybe, but I could see that she was happy. She smiled, but her hand was shivering. Werner Haase went out, I ordered the commandant outside not to disturb us anymore. I couldn’t look towards Blondi as it’s the greatest act of terror I’ve committed in my whole life. I sat on the small Bohemian sofa facing away from Blondi, and took a small sip from the Champagne Eva brought for me. I looked into her eyes. I noticed a small tear sliding down her cheek.

I looked at her and she did the same. I couldn’t talk, as I was a Führer who couldn’t even save the life of his dog. Eva looked at me. I could see that depth in her eyes. Maybe I could still save Germany, but I don’t want to die in the hands of a Jew. I took out the grey, compact Smith & Wesson out of my holster. Eva still looked like the happiest woman in Germany. She bent forward, the departing kiss. I couldn’t sense her. War made me a silo. For a moment I couldn’t feel my soul. I wanted to cry. But I am Der Führer, I had a war to fight and generals to defend. But, I couldn’t fall alone. What’s Germany after me? Why does it even matter, after I am dead nothing matters. I was the king of the world for twenty years. I’ll enter the pearly gates of heaven and God will thank me for what I’ve done as his messenger. The messiah. Der Führer.

Eva said, “You will always be my Führer”
She cracked the glass vial and I shot her in the head. After twenty long years, my heart twirled inside. I bit the capsule and the barrel went into my mou…
“You will always save us, Mein Führer”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Mein Führer, the Soviets have joined the war”

Hüt. Immediately order SquadFührer, Speinstien to execute Plan 9”
30,000,000 commie bastards should die. I will kill them all. The inferior tit suckling pigs. Speinstein will take care of them all. The world should know what Germans are. The fittest will always survive. A mouse can never rule the Jungle. German children should see the advancement of their country over the others. Every family in Soviet should perish. The old must survive to tell the horror and the young die.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nein!”
How do you think we’ll win the war? Every one of the soldiers should be executed. They are worse than those Jews. Lost in Moscow, to fucking commies and Jews? A man and a bullet should speak for themselves. And those who can’t and the disabled should be killed.”
Mein Führer, what do with the Jews in Russia?”
“Exterminate them as partisans”

Mein Führer, but…”

“Let’s show the world that we can defeat the world’s largest colony (Great Britain), the biggest economic power (America) and the world’s largest army (Soviets) by our able bodied soldiers. Let’s show the world how kings live. Let’s execute all the meeklings and make merry. Have you Himmler, tasted blood yet? Get onto the battlefield, and tear the beast apart. Because at home a hero’s welcome awaits you, because all that will be left will be the heroes of Germany. We’ll conquer the world”


__________________________________________________________________________________

“Will we ever invite a thief into the house?  Likeminded people stay together. The people of Germany are bonded by blood. We make the best warriors, best thinkers and the best inventors. Best of everything but still we have the thief amongst us. It’s that meek little Jew who is using our wisdom. That Jew who is using our country’s name. That low life Jew who has brought the vices of the poor into our culture. That meek little Jew who wants to run the country tonight. Listen to me, people of Germany. I’ll give you a country that you can only dream of, but to accumulate the riches and embrace the knowledge, the thief and the darkness should be chased away, only then you’ll become what you’ve dreamed. Because that’s what we deserve.

Hail Germany.

“Hail Hitler”
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________________________

Note: All incidents mentioned in this post are real, except that it’s been heavily fictionalized. The first paragraph is the main cause that’s said to kindle Hitler’s hatred towards Jews. A monster like that never lived before, and it’s only a hope that he’s not born again. 


And it was the SS's entry into Russia that brought the downfall of the great German empire.