I got tagged again, this time by Anjan!. He asked me to be poetic for the answers for the questions mentioned down here, but me being a moody stu, I managed of with straight answers!. So here it is ... wait.. but before that, here are some rules and regulation of this Tag..


Rules! Rules! Rules!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag!


Please bear with my ABC's... Here it goes:

1. A – Available/Single?
Ans: Single,


2. B – Best friend?
Ans: I wouldn’t name a few and mean disrespect for others! All are my best friends and I care wqually for each one of them!


3. C – Cake or Pie?
Ans: I’m on a diet :P


4. D – Drink of choice?
Ans: Am I allowed to say Bournvita?


5. E – Essential item you use every day?
Ans: My cell phone and spectacles! :D


6. F – Favorite color?
Ans: Red!


7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Ans: Yuck! None!


8. H – Hometown?
Ans: Visakhapatnam, can’t think of living in any other place other than this one!


9. I – Indulgence?
Ans: Movies, Blogging and books!


10. J – January or February?
Ans: Januray!. I love the Pongal holidays! :P


11. K – Kids & their names?
Ans: Read question number 13!


12. L – Life is incomplete without?
Ans: Movies and Girls maybe?


13. M – Marriage date?
Ans: Repeat this question after ten years.


14. N – Number of siblings?
Ans: One younger sis.


15. O – Oranges or Apples?
Ans: Apples!. Oranges are sour! :P


16. P – Phobias/Fears?
Ans: Shopping Malls! Seriously!


17. Q – Quote for today?
Ans:Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.


18. R – Reason to smile?
Ans: ?? Didn’t get you!


19. S – Season?
Ans: Winter. I like the winter mornings!. Things are never the same later!


20. T – Tag 3 People?
Ans: Well, I am answering this because I was in agreement with the rules!


21. U – Unknown fact about me?
Ans: I learnt Classical Indian music for 7 years and stopped abruptly!


22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
Ans: Beetroot! The last time I ate it, I spent the whole day puking!


23. W – Worst habit?
Ans:
Biting nails!


24. X – X-rays you've had?
Ans:
9. Three for a broken collar bone three years ago, four for a broken leg two years ago, one for a dislocated middle finger (For those who have guessed, I used the finger for abusing ;) ) and one for my tooth! A mighty list there! Anyone down here who beat me?


25. Y – Your favorite food?
Ans: Noodles! Yum!. Can’t think of a life without it! And I should forget mentioning Dal! :D


26. Z – Zodiac sign?
Ans: I’m as lazy as a bull, As mighty as the bull, As ferocious as the bull and as loyal as the bull. In short I’m a Taurean!


Now as per the rules, I am supposed to tag three bloggers so here they are:

Choco

Rambler

Chiranjib.


Please do let me know after you complete the tags!


Cheers!