I have been tagged by Rambler for the 15 books tag. This is my first tag. Yippee :-). And it couldn't have come at a better time.

The rules are: "Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose."

So here goes my list of 15 books...in a random order because I cannot rank them down.

1) The Laughing Policeman (Author: Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö): The best crime novel I have ever read in ages!

2) Angels and Demons (Author: Dan Brown) : It is one of the best expressed noviels from Dan Brown! Evern better than The Da Vinci Code!

3) Harry Potter Series (Author: J.K.Rowling) : I am not great to comment on it!

4) Sybil (Author: Flora Rheta Schreiber) : A real life adaptation of the treatment of Shirley Ardell Mason who suffered from dissociative identity disorder.

5) The Scorpio Illusion (Author: Robert Ludlum) : From the writer of Bourne series here comes another master piece!

6) Tintin (Cartoonist: Herge) : If you can call this a book!, this happens to be my favorite cartoon strip and whenever I'm into a bad mood a copy of Tintin revives me up!

7) Twelve Red Herrings (Author: Jefferey Archer) : Twelve stories, Twelve situations and the last story has a pseudo ending where one can choose from any four endings! Excellent book!

8) The Prodigal Daughter (Author: Jefferey Archer) : A small child who has a dream to become the President of America makes her dream come true.

9) Shall we Tell The President (Author: Jefferey Archer) : The sequel to 'The Prodigal Daughter" it is a gripping story of assasins who plan to kill the President.

10) Malgudi Days (Author: R.K.Narayanan): This is undeniably the best comedy book ever written by an Indian.

11) The Common Man (Author: R.K.Laxman): The best cartoon strip ever from India.

13) The Godfather (Author: Mario Puzo) : For those who loved the movie you will love the book even better! A must read!

14) Marie's Summer (Author: Unknown) : This happens to be my favorite book ever since childhood, it is about the little stories about Marie's encounter's in her her summer cottage at her grandmother's house!

15) The Three Musketeers (Author: Agatha Christie) : Can you find a much more compelling book than this one?. Certainly Agatha Christie rocks!

I hereby tag Choco, Teja Priyadarshini to continue!