I Hate the World because it’s sick,
I Hate the World because it’s cruel,
I Hate the World because it’s emotionless,
I Hate the World because it’s painful,
I Hate the World because it fears death,
I Hate the World because it lacks respect,
I Hate the World because it shuns justice,
I Hate the World because it lives on money,
I Hate the World because it avoids talent,
I Hate the World because it goes with the hype,
I Hate the World because it eschews art,
I Hate the World because it’s a show off,
I Hate the World because it ostracizes people,
I Hate the World because it’s selfish,
I Hate the World because it lacks self respect,
I Hate the World because it pays a deaf ear to the ‘LESSER’ mortals,
I Hate the World because it’s built on poverty,
I Hate the World because it glut’s with hunger,
I Hate the World because it’s only for the elite,
I Hate the World because it’s impractical,
I Hate the World because it detests true love,
I Hate the World because it’s charmed by infatuation,
I Hate the World because it banks on beliefs,
I Hate the World it abhors religion,
I Hate the World because it’s sans sanitation,
I Hate the World because it pities women,
I Hate the World because it always wants power,
I Hate the World because it never thinks of the future,
I Hate the World because it plans on basis of the past,
I Hate the World because it’s a hypocrite,
I Hate the World because it’s trembles when the market tumbles,
I Hate the World because it lacks clarity,
I Hate the World because it‘s thoughtless for animals,
I Hate the World because it idolizes the fools,
I Hate the World because it wastes the wise,
I Hate the World because it’s jealous,
I Hate the World because it’s mere rhetoric,
I Hate the World because it ‘find’s’ answers,
I Hate the World because it lacks trust,
I Hate the World because it trades with lives,
I Hate the World because it’s a liar,
I Hate the World because it’s a gamble,
I Hate the World because it’s unsafe,
I Hate the World because it’s partial,
I Hate the World because it’s suicidal,
I Hate the World because it BRANDS people,
I Hate the World because it’s made of people,
I Hate the World because I drowned in troubles,
I Hate the World because I hate myself…


Read the above paragraph (better to say that it’s a poem) as a person’s apathy on the current situation of the world. ‘WORLD’ specifically means the humans and more relatively animals as well. But many people believe and think that the world is made only for them and not for animals or the poor. We sap the poor and become rich. We enjoy the luxuries and damage the environment. It takes time to wake up. It’s not late. All of that which is written in the above poem absolutely holds true. Certainly, to make the world a better place some bifurcations have to be removed. Trust has to be developed, only then will PEACE rule the world. On the eve of Gandhi Jayanti let’s take an oath to at least change ourselves before changing the world. It pains to see a human suffering.Finally, I said i hate myself because I am in an hopeless situation, where i want to follow against all these practises, but I have no support!!!. Atleast if one person thinks about this. Then my job is done!!!

P.S.-“The apocalypse of the world lies in the heart of a man, if it comes out, it destroys one and all”[This saying is very much my own!!!]